-Overdrive tapered MTB headset (2009-2016)
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. You get two 5mm spacers, one 10mm, and one 15mm.
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
-Aircap OD2 expander system steerer plug (2012-2016)
- OD2 aero carbon Headset spacer kit for Contact SLR for Aero Integrated Handlebar
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
-Tapered OD2 MTB headset (2012-2016)
-Tapered OD2 headset (2012-2016)
-Overdrive tapered road headset (2009-2016)
-Integrated tapered headset for TCR model
-Zero stack headset for XTC models
- Gyro compatible, 45/45 degree angular contact cartridge bearings, alloy crown race - Impact: 45x45 degree Campagnolo Integrated - S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 8mm/1mm - Color: Black, Orange, Red - Weight: 68g
A new headset gives you a new lease on life. This is the upper part of an integrated headset for a 44mm headtube. - Lower part of the headset sold separately
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 86 g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S Lower: IS52 - S.H.I.S Upper: IS42 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Carbon fiber top cover - Upper: Campagnolo angular contact bearings (black seal) - 1-1/8-inch, 45 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB upper - 1.5-inch, 36 degrees/ 45 degrees ACB lower - For tapered 46mm/56mm OD headtube - For 1-1/8-inch to 1.5-inch tapered fork
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - 36-degree inner chamfer and 45-degree outer chamfer - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
Cane Creek compatible integrated style bearings fit directly into headtube. - Crown Race: 30 - S.H.I.S. Lower: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Upper: IS41 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
FSA Orbit MX threadless headset features TH brand 36-degree angular contact sealed bearings. - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH Brand 36-degree Angular Contact sealed bearings - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap - EC34/28.6 (36x36) | EC34/30 (36x36)
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
The FSA Orbit Z headsets feature a very low-profile design primarily for ATB and are compatible with Cane Creek internal style headsets. - "Zero-Stack"/Cane Creek compatible - Very low profile designed primarily for Mountain Bikes - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - 7075 alloy crown race - Laser etched aluminum top cap
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
- Pig DH-Pro feature angular contact sealed upper bearing and an industrial cartridge sealed bearing with an alloy upper cup and CrMo lower cup - Pig feature oversized 1/4" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings - Big Fat Pig feature super oversized caged ball bearings - Pig: External Cup, traditional - Pig S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Big Fat Pig S.H.I.S.: EC49/38.1|EC49/40 - Pig DH Pro S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 15.4mm/13.6mm (Pig), 17mm/11.7mm (Big Fat Pig), 15.5mm/16mm (Pig DH Pro) - Color: Black - Weight: 193g (Pig), 345g (Big Fat Pig), 198g (Pgi DH Pro)
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
Page 1 of 4 Next page