Take on mountain passes, endless roads, and the local peloton with Giant's Avail Advanced 1 that combines comfort and speed. Adding to your comfort, the Avail features a relaxed geometry and a tall head tube for an upright seating position. Giant's Advanced carbon frame and OverDrive 2 fork let it dominate the climbs while soaking up road vibration for a super-smooth, refined ride. Plus, this sweet carbon rig rolls with beautiful Giant P-SL1 wheels and a quick-shifting Shimano Ultegra drivetrain that turns monster climbs into speed bumps.
Giant's Advanced frame features high-quality carbon formed into a frame through cutting-edge construction techniques. Raw T-700 carbon is carefully woven in Giant's own composite factory, then handcrafted into framesets utilizing Giant's advanced monocoque construction technique. This produces a light, stiff and compliant frameset worthy of the Giant name.
In addition to the superior carbon construction, Giant's Advanced frames boast the following technologies to make your ride better than ever!
1. Vector seatpost - in addition to saving weight, Giant's Vector seatpost improves aerodynamics and offers 2 offset options (10mm and 23mm).
2. Custom tubing - Giant layers over 500 individual, hand-cut carbon swatches to fine tune each frame's ride quality. This results in maximum function with wonderful all-day comfort.
3. OverDrive 2- Giant's head tube and fork steerer tapers from 1 1/4-inch at the the top to 1 1/2-inch at the bottom for pinpoint steering, lateral stability and superb torsional stiffness.
4. Less is More - Giant engineers use Finite Element Analysis so every inch of their Advanced frames have exactly the perfect amount of carbon for the lightest weight with the highest function.
5. Powercore - through the use of an integrated 86mm wide bottom bracket and asymmetrical chainstays, the Advanced frame features fantastic pedaling stiffness so every watt of effort rockets you forward.
Giant’s RideSense transmitter sends speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible computer. The transmitter is seamlessly integrated into the chainstay, though it can be easily removed.
Giant’s OverDrive 2 delivers up to 30%-better cornering and sprinting stiffness and control than non-tapered front ends with:
1/2) 1 ¼-inch/1 ½-inch diameter bearings
3) 1 ¼-inch diameter Giant stem
4) Tapered fork steerer
5) Giant OverDrive steerer plug
This manufacturer's chart helps you evaluate the fit (may show unavailable, and/or not all sizes).
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Giant Advanced Composite, Compact Road Design|
|Fork||Giant Advanced Composite w/Composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SL1 WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-SL1, 700 x 25c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact, Women's|
|Stem||Giant Contact, OverDrive 2|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector Composite|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor|
* Subject to change without notice.